New Temporary Visitor Policy
(Effective August 17, 2021)
In order to protect our patients, visitors, physicians, and caregivers from the spread of the coronavirus, we are enacting a modified hospital visitor policy.
- Visitor Hours:7:00am – 10:00am and 4:00pm – 7:00pm, 7 days per week. Visitors can enter through the main entrance.
- Inpatient Units – Visitors are permitted.
Coronavirus (COVID–19) Units
- Visitors for COVID–19 positive Patients and Patients Under Investigation for COVID–19 will be limited to those with approval by the Hospital Administrator on Call (AOC) or administration for special circumstances such as end-of-life.
- Visitors for ICU patients will be limited to 1 individual at a time. ICU visiting hours are 9:00am to 11:00am and 4:00pm to 7:00pm.
- Patients Undergoing Procedures – Visitor must remain in the designated waiting area. If the patient is admitted, the visitor can visit with the patient after the patient is admitted to his/her room.
- Visitors under the age of 18 will also need approval from the AOC.
- Vaccinated Volunteers are allowed in all areas apart from designated COVID–19 units.
- The Emergency Department will continue to be available 24/7.
Due to the changing nature of the presence of COVID–19 in this region, we will update our visitor policy as needed.
Thank you for your commitment, support and feedback as we continue to provide safe, quality care to those who entrust us with their care.
Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to any visitation restrictions described on this webpage. Those circumstances include religious visitation as well as a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient's treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.