April 11, 2017
Englewood Community Hospital presents Wine Down Wednesday on April 26, 2017 from 4:00pm - 6:30pm at The Women's Center of Englewood Community Hospital. This event allows you to schedule your Screening Mammogram during special "after hours" event in a fun and relaxing atmosphere.
In addition to your Screening Mammogram, you will enjoy delicious hors d'oeuvres, skin care tips, relaxing chair massages, bra-fitting specialist, and other women's health information.
We will verify your insurance, provide you with co-pay information and answer any questions you may have. To schedule your appointment, please call (866) 463-7072. For information on other community events and programs available, please visit the hospital's homepage.
Englewood Community Hospital Offers Digital Mammography with Computer Aided Detection. The benefits of Digital Mammography include:
- Produces high-resolution, digital images that can be enhanced and manipulated
- Physicians can zoom in on questionable areas and make adjustments to image
- Patients have the opportunity to discuss abnormal results and further treatment options with Radiologist
- Ideal in detecting breast abnormalities in women with dense breast tissue, who are often at higher risk for breast cancer
- Patients spend less time in the exam room
- Patients are able to get results sooner