Growing to Serve Our Community
At ECH, we have proudly added a Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) Program. This program will allow our team to provide lifesaving intervention that saves time and heart muscle.
Award Winning Care
- Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission
- Joint Commission Disease Specific Certification, Heart Disease
- Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines(R) Heart Failure Silver Quality Achievement Award 2014
- State of Florida Accreditation for Stroke
- Pacemaker & ICD Insertion
- Peripheral Vascular Angioplasty & Stenting
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Holter Monitoring
- Stress Tests
- Transesophageal Echocardiology
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Vascular Access Catheterization
- IVC Filters
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Thoracic Surgery
- Peripheral Balloons & Stents
Cardiac Cath Lab
Cardiac catheterization is an invasive procedure using a live television image to assess the function of a patient's heart. A catheter is used to inject a special dye into the heart cavity. Special x-ray equipment is used to project a live camera image onto a television screen, which allows the physician to visually assess the heart muscle and function.
Englewood Community Hospital has expertly trained staff, and proudly employs the very latest technology in cardiac catheterization.