Come Volunteer in Florida, the Sunshine State
Volunteers help us to achieve the hospital’s goals to provide high quality, cost-effective healthcare services and to promote these services in the community.
Who can volunteer?
Our volunteers come from all walks of life bringing a variety of skills and abilities with them to help improve the lives of others. Volunteers at Englewood Community Hospital in Englewood, Florida, include retirees, professionals, former patients, homemakers, military personnel and students who share a common goal: to help others.
What does a volunteer do?
Volunteers perform a wide range of duties in various areas of the hospital including.
- Directing visitors to patient rooms
- Delivering patient mail & interoffice mail delivery
- Discharge escort & miscellaneous errands
- Golf Cart transportation
- ICU/Surgical waiting room information desk
- Front Lobby information desk
- Outpatient Admitting reception desk
- Emergency Services ... reception & treatment areas
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
Whatever it is you enjoy doing, there’s a way for you to help others as a volunteer.
Contact us for more information about volunteer opportunities at Englewood Community Hospital.